PARIS (dpa-AFX) – France’s head of state Emmanuel Macron has remembered the 30th anniversary of German unification and pointed out the European dimension. “Germany was reunified 30 years ago, which opened the way for European reunification,” Macron announced on Saturday in German via Twitter. “Today we are defending democracy and progress together, our sovereignty and European solidarity. Our European determination unites us!” Said Macron. The 42-year-old works closely with Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) at the EU level. In the summer, with a joint proposal, they laid the foundation for the European corona crisis package of 750 billion euros./cb/DP/zb
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges
- Does it matter who wins the US election?
- Do the whales decide to liquidate their BTC?
- Professional tips: Online seminar on the US election with Sandra Navidi: This is what investors can expect from US stocks and the upcoming president | message
- Forbes leaks documents on how Binance dealt with US regulations.
- Study: 1 in 4 dentists has faced physically aggressive patients at work
- October 2020: This is how MDAX shares moved in the past month
- Deepak Chopra and his token “Love in Action”
- Epilepsy meds while pregnant may increase autism risk in child, study says
- A matter of majorities: US election: three scenarios and how they affect the stock market | message