HAMBURG (dpa-AFX) – For the first time since the corona lockdown was lifted, Messe Hamburg opened its doors again for a show on Saturday. The Nordstil organized by Messe Frankfurt in the Hanseatic city presents lifestyle products and home accessories to a specialist audience from the German, Dutch and Scandinavian retail trade. For Messe Frankfurt, too, it is the first show after months of shutdown, said its managing director Detlef Braun. The Nordstil is a signal of departure, said the chairman of the management board of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH, Bernd Aufderheide. Due to the corona pandemic, special safety precautions apply to the trade fair, such as a one-way street regulation in the halls and mask requirements./fi/DP/fba
- Alibaba affiliate Ant Group sets global record with $34B IPO
- Chainlink Engages in Solid Uptrend
- DAILY PREVIEW / Tuesday, October 27th (preliminary version) | message
- The Bitcoin futures market on CME scales in the ranking, what does this imply?
- ‘Rapidly’ growing Tropical Storm Zeta to become hurricane on path toward U.S.
- U.S.s Second Largest County to Deploy NICE Inform Intelligence Center for Digital Transformation of its Consolidated 911 Operation | message
- Bitcoin Mining Information That Shone This Week
- & # 039; FT & # 039;: Hope for the elderly with the corona vaccine co-developed by Astrazeneca
- On This Day, Oct. 26: Allied troops take 1,450 Axis prisoners in Egypt
- dpa-AFX CUSTOMER INFO: Financial analyzes in the dpa-AFX services | message