A full Senate vote on Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected on October 26, 2020 after days of hearings in the Senate judiciary committee. President Donald Trump nominated Barrett, who sits on the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died in September. Barrett would give the high court a greater conservative majority. .
- Excitement for the portfolio: ETFs: this is the perfect way to get started in the tech sector | message
- George W. Bush calls on Congress to stop ‘harsh rhetoric’ on immigration reform
- Does the aluminum-air battery bring mega-range for e-cars?
- Three people killed in ‘active shooting incident’ near Texas shopping center
- Crypto Week: Coinbase Marks Milestone in Crypto Market History
- Founding spirit in the lecture hall: founding a startup as a compulsory subject and degree course at the university | message
- Larry Fink: “Cryptocurrencies could become a great asset class»
- Survey: Corona slows consumers’ desire for vacation | message
- 3 dead, 2 injured in shooting at bar in Kenosha
- Crypto rates today | Message | finanzen.net