The first of its kind relay-style livestreamed auction, “ONE: a Global Sale of the 20th Century,” will be hosted live time at Christie’s salesrooms across four of the art world’s major hubs — Paris, Hong Kong, London and New York City — on Friday. The auction offers impressionist and modern, post-war and contemporary art and design. .
- ‘FAZ’: Ministry wants health insurance companies to ban advertising in top-class sport | message
- Samsung plans to build chipmaker plant in Texas
- ROUNDUP 3: Calls for a lockdown to end in mid-February are getting louder | message
- On This Day, Jan. 24: Moscow airport suicide bombing kills 37
- First estimates: AB Sagax Pref presents quarterly results | message
- Who owns the Bitcoin Whitepaper? Is a battle about to break out?
- Music, insects & Co .: Whiskey, music and insect farms: Bloomberg names alternative investments far removed from the stock market and the stock market | message
- Police investigating explosion, vandalism at Southern California church
- Walter Bernstein, once-blacklisted screenwriter of ‘The Front,’ dead at 101
- COVID-19: New cases, hospitalizations fall; clinics grapple with vaccine shortages