Binance P2P users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies with each other. The vast majority of transactions occur without any inconvenience. However, in case of conflict between users, Binance P2P offers the opportunity for both to open an appeal.
What is Binance P2P?
To better understand, Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer market where people can trade safely.
That is, you can sell your cryptocurrencies with your local currency. And in the same way, you can buy cryptocurrencies through your local currency.
How does the appeal process work?
It is true that, before involving the customer service team, remember that you can reach an agreement with the counterpart through chat. Now, if you don’t agree with the other party, start an appeal.
The first step will be to mark the reason why you decided to open the appeal. In fact, these reasons are different for the buyer and the seller.
Very important, you will have to attach proof that corroborates the reason for your appeal.
When to open an appeal?
By the way, before opening an appeal, remember that you can click on the “contact” button. And so, start a chat with your counterpart.
But, if communication fails, and you can’t agree, you can click the “appeal” button.
As a fun fact, when a trade is on appeal, the cryptocurrency will remain locked until the case is resolved.
Once the appeal is opened, the counterpart has 10 minutes to contact you and reach an agreement. If they reach an agreement, you can cancel the appeal directly.
But, if the deal is unsuccessful, the case will go to support. And a customer service agent will contact both parties to find an agreement.
Reasons to open an appeal as a seller
- I received the payment from the buyer, but the amount is not correct.
- The buyer marked as paid, but the payment did not reach my account.
- I received payment from a third party account.
- If the buyer has breached the policies of the transactions.
When to open an appeal as a buyer?
- I made the payment, but the seller did not release the cryptocurrencies.
- I paid the seller extra money.
- They recommend that you continue the transaction through another platform or outside the Binance P2P website.
Helpful Tips When Opening an Appeal
- Be clear when filing an appeal to avoid customer service confusion.
- Attach relevant vouchers.
- Please allow customer service to respond to your appeal within 24 to 48 hours.
- Don’t use abusive language.
- Always communicate using the chatbox provided in P2P.
For more information, you can find a step-by-step guide here. Specifically, on how the appeal process works on Binance P2P.
In closing, I leave you this phrase by André Maurois: «A formula to achieve celebrity can be this: express simple ideas with clarity, wit and courtesy».